Hear how our A&A Camps impacted Cregg Friday (video) >
2013 A&A Camps
2013 camp recap, photos & videos>
- St. Vincent & the Grenadines - July 2013: 500-plus youths throughout the mainland and Grenadines.
- Oakland, CA - August 12-13, 2013 - East Oakland Youth Development Center: for 100 at-risk youths living in inner-city Oakland.
- Orlando, FL - Fall, 2013 - Parramore Kidz Zone: for 100 at-risk youths living in the Parramore neighborhood of Orlando.
2012 A&A Camps
In 2012, KLF reached 200 at-risk youths in Orlando (FL) and Oakland (CA) through our Athletics & Academics Camps!
- Orlando, FL - April 11, 2012 >
- August 8-10, 2012 - East Oakland Youth Development Center: for 100 at-risk youths living in inner-city Oakland, CA - recap coming soon
2011 A&A Camp Recaps
for more information!
Caribbean Camps >
USA Camps >
All Camp video clips >
Past participating NBA Players & Coaches >
Support our Camps program >
Volunteer at our Camps >
Since 2003, KLF Founder, Adonal Foyle has returned home to St. Vincent & the Grenadines to hold his free Athletics & Academics Island Camps (A & A Camps). Led by Adonal and a staff of NBA professional athletes, coaches and US-based volunteers, the camps go beyond teaching basketball skills, to also address the areas of health (HIV/AIDS and nutrition), social skills, and education (with a focus on literacy).
The A & A Camps combine the fundamentals of basketball with educational & health messages to create a unique and fun-filled experience for youths aged 7 to 17.
To date, KLF has held nineteen camps in St. Vincent & the Grenadines plus one All-Star Camp over five summers, reaching over 3000 children. In 2010, we took our Camps to Trinidad & Tobago where we taught over 300 children via 4 camps and in 2011 we held a Camp for over 100 children in Dominica.
Watch camp video. (30 MB) >
Past participating NBA Players and Coaches
Adonal holds a similar version of the Athletics & Academics Camps in the USA. In previous years they were held in the San Francisco Bay Area, but in 2011 we will be introducing camps in Orlando, FL as well as Oakland, CA.
Become a sponsor of our 2012 A&A Camp Series for 1000 at-risk kids in Orlando >
Past USA Camps
For more info, contact Shiyana Valentine at email@example.com
Choose how your donor dollars are spent. Designate a special gift of "awareness" basketballs, books, hot meals, and t-shirts for the camps OR sponsor a child to attend. Learn more.